Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lesson Plan

I feel very confident in me and my partners lesson plan. We have done this before in other classes and two brains are better than one. We had good ideas and we also agreed on the whole topic. We were a little confused as to what all you were asking for but for the most part the assignment was self explanatory.

The only thing that I would have done different in this class would be not having so many assignments due at once if they were difficult. For example like journal entries plus a discussion plus a blog all due at once.Other than that everything else was great.

In this classe I have learned how to use a blog and how to input music and videos in a presentation.I have also learned how important technology is in the classroom nowadays. It is critical to a successful classroom.Students nowadaysas so technology smart that any other way would bore them. Even grading systems and lesson plans must be inputed thru some type of computer program. Everything has become computer friendly so it is a must for teachers to be technology educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment